Aero Composites Innovations know-how goes from aerodynamic design to serial production, through structural design, validation reports and flight tests.
- Aerodynamic design: Our designers, specialized in subsonic flight and low Reynolds number flows, combine over forty years of experience in the aircraft industry, including over twenty years of experience in the UAV industry.
- Structural design: Our forty-five years of combined experience in aircraft composite structures allows us not only to manufacture, but as well to design composite aircraft.
- Validation reports: Our team of engineers and technicians has the required competencies to establish the performances, reliability and safety validation reports compliant with the existing regulations (FAR, MilSpec, etc.) and the upcoming UAV rules and regulations.
- Flight tests: Over twenty years of experience in the field of aircraft testing (jets, helicopters, UAVs) gives us the capacity to address the specific problems linked to UAV flight tests and their integration in the civilian airspace.
- Production : Aero Composites Innovations has the capacity to produce the in-house designed and developed aircraft, but as well to implant a specific production unit at any location required by the client (with training and transfer of competency/technology). In compliance with the international laws and regulations.
Aero Composites Innovations has state of the art software and industrial tools, as well as a flight test base, to satisfy the requirements and specificities of our developments, while keeping our operations within a manageable size and structure costs.
- Software :
- Aerodynamic design: Beside the classical aero-software (Xfoil and others), we use a virtual wind tunnel (Multi Surface / Stallion) based on the VLM method.
- Mechanical design : We use Solidworks (Dassault Systèmes) and have also the qualifications to work on CATIA (Dassault Systèmes)
- Industrial facility: our over 300 m2 R&D unit is based on the Cambaie (Reunion Island / France) light and ultra-light aircraft field. It houses our offices and the flight test station. This unit is also geared up for limited serial production.
- Flight test: our full telemetry system, adapted to our products needs, is complimented by the direct access to the 500 meters paved runway of the base and the tropical weather allowing year around testing.